Greetings benevolent small folk!
We all know the famous words of the big houses of Westeros, like House Stark’s “Registration is coming!”, House Baratheon’s “Ours is the Registration”, House Martell’s “Unbowed, Unbent, Unregistered” or House Greyjoy’s “We do not register”.
In that same spirit (maybe except for the Greyjoy or Martell one), here a few words on the registration process for this year’s Tourney of Stahleck.
Registration will be available at https://stahleck.eu/registration starting on Friday, 26th of May, 16:00 CEST.
Or to be more specific, at that URL you will find details on how to register. It is of utmost importance that you understand all points mentioned on this website before submitting your registration.
A few of the points that are mentioned there are:
- As last year, we will only accept single registrations. So no group registrations will be possible.
- Having a room at the Castle is optional. If you select “No room”, neither the “Arrival Date”, “Departure Date” nor “Dietary needs” will be relevant, so you can just ignore those fields.
- There is no registration for Side Events required, this will be possible on site. Also, there are no additional fees to participate in any of the Side Events, with the exception of official Draft Boosters which would have to be bought.
- After you submitted the registration form, you will receive an EMail with a confirmation Link. If you fail to follow that link within 2 hours after submitting the form, your registration will be voided.
- After you confirmed your registration, you have 14 days to pay (Payment options are direct transfer to bank account or PayPal). After that, your registration will be voided. (Don’t forget: “A Lannister always pays his registration!”)
- Our refunding policy has changed. If you have to cancel your registration after you paid, the terms mentioned on the website will apply. Please familiarize yourself with those before submitting the form.
One last note, since we recently changed the means through which we create those Newsletters:
It might have happened that you received this mail even though you already asked us to not send any more Stahleck Newsletters your way. If this is the case, please just inform us again and we will make sure that won’t happen again. Please don’t sue us.
We will leave you with the words of House Tyrell: